- Learner Credentialing
- Learning Modalities Definitions
- Experiential Learning
- Experiential Learning (EL) Schedules
- Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance Form
- EL-DFC Absences During the Semester
- EL-VCBC Absences During the Semester
- Direct Focused Client Care (DFC) and Integrative Practicum (IP)
- Preparation for Licensure
Learner AmbassadorsDownload PDF
Learner Ambassadors advocate for their fellow learners, embody the College mission, vision, and pathway, and encourage involvement across the learner community. Calls for applications are announced during the last month of the semester. New ambassadors are selected through an application process and are interviewed by current Learner Ambassadors and faculty/staff advisors prior to selection. Ambassadors are expected to maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average. They meet regularly to discuss matters of learner interests and needs, plan learner events, and participate on the academic program Advisory Board.
For any questions about the position, learners may contact the Learner Ambassador advisor at email@example.com.