- Learner Credentialing
- Learning Modalities Definitions
- Experiential Learning
- Experiential Learning (EL) Schedules
- Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance Form
- EL-DFC Absences During the Semester
- EL-VCBC Absences During the Semester
- Direct Focused Client Care (DFC) and Integrative Practicum (IP)
- Preparation for Licensure
Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance FormDownload PDF
The Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance Form is intended to allow learners to request a variance from their DFC scheduling for pre-planned events. The form allows a learner to request a maximum of five (5) cumulative days of variance, either consecutively or intermittently. Schedulers will give consideration to learners who submit pre-semester scheduling variances in blocking out these dates when scheduling DFCs; however, a learner’s pre-semester request may be approved or denied based on site and schedule availability. This form must be submitted at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start of the semester.
The form allows a learner to request a maximum of five (5) cumulative days of variance, either consecutively or intermittently. If the learner will be absent for more than five (5) cumulative days in a semester, the learner must reach out to Schedule Support to discuss further options. Any approved schedule variances only apply to DFC scheduling.