- Learner Credentialing
- Learning Modalities Definitions
- Experiential Learning
- Experiential Learning (EL) Schedules
- Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance Form
- EL-DFC Absences During the Semester
- EL-VCBC Absences During the Semester
- Direct Focused Client Care (DFC) and Integrative Practicum (IP)
- Preparation for Licensure
Refund for Cancellation of EnrollmentDownload PDF
New learners may cancel enrollment in the College without incurring any tuition charges by providing written notification to the Registrar before the expiration of the initial add/drop period, or within three (3) business days of signing the Enrollment Agreement, whichever is later. A full refund of all monies received by the College, with the exception of the application fee, will be issued to the original source of payment as described below.
Any fees paid to third-party agencies for entrance exams, immunizations, drug screenings, background checks, etc. will not be refunded by the College.
Fees for resources may be refundable as described below.
- Learners must return all books and supplies in the original condition to receive refunds.
- Refunds will not be issued for used eBooks access codes, hardbound reference materials, textbooks, uniforms, experiential learning kits, etc.
- The College must be reimbursed for the cost of any issued learning supplies not accepted or returned.