- Learner Credentialing
- Learning Modalities Definitions
- Experiential Learning
- Experiential Learning (EL) Schedules
- Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance Form
- EL-DFC Absences During the Semester
- EL-VCBC Absences During the Semester
- Direct Focused Client Care (DFC) and Integrative Practicum (IP)
- Preparation for Licensure
Coursework Completed at Non-U.S. Institutions of Higher LearningDownload PDF
The College will evaluate coursework completed at non-U.S. institutions of higher learning for transfer of credit based on the criteria described in the Transfer of Credit section of the Catalog. For transfer of credit to be considered, learners must submit official coursework equivalency evaluations and official transcripts, along with English translation (if necessary).
Credential evaluation services should be completed by an agency (e.g., NACES and/or AICE) that publishes standards for membership, maintains affiliations to U.S.-based international higher education associations, and frequently performs credential evaluations for federal agencies, state agencies, educational institutions, and employers.