Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content
Course Catalog Resources

Refund Appeal Process

Download PDF

If learners who have been withdrawn from the College and/or their parents who received Federal PLUS Loans believe the Refund for Withdrawal or the Return of Title IV Funds calculations are incorrect, an appeal may be made to the College. A written request must be submitted to the College explaining why it should reconsider the information used when the calculation was performed. The College will review the appeal and notify the learner and/or parent of its final decision on the calculation.

Skip to main content