- Learner Credentialing
- Learning Modalities Definitions
- Experiential Learning
- Experiential Learning (EL) Schedules
- Pre-Semester Scheduling Variance Form
- EL-DFC Absences During the Semester
- EL-VCBC Absences During the Semester
- Direct Focused Client Care (DFC) and Integrative Practicum (IP)
- Preparation for Licensure
FSA Credit BalancesDownload PDF
When credits from FSA funding in a learner’s account exceed the total allowable charges assessed by the College, the resulting credit balance will be returned to the learner or, in case of a Plus Loan, to the parent, within fourteen (14) calendar days after the credit balance occurred if it occurred after the first day of the semester.
The learner or parent may voluntarily authorize the College to hold a credit balance by signing a Credit Balance Waiver. However, the College will pay the remaining balance of loan funds by the end of the loan period and other Title IV funds by the end of the last payment period in the award year for which they were awarded.
The College may use Title IV credit balances to cover prior-year charges up to $200.