Admissions steps for the BSN Program
1. Interview with an Admissions Advisor
– Fill out this form or call (801) 689-2160 to schedule an appointment with an advisor
2. Meet Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements can be found in the College Catalog – Click Here to View and Download the College Catalog
3. Complete Application for Admissions (the Application and the paid fee are valid for one (1) year) – Apply Now
4. Pay Application Fee: $150 or $200 for LPNs/LVNs and applicants requesting transfer of Pharmacology credit (Non-Refundable)
– Make checks payable to Nightingale College
– Mail to: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
– Click here to make a payment: Pay Now
5. Submit Official Transcripts of all Previous Post-secondary coursework. To view the deadline policy, click here.
– Mail To: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
– OR –
– Email transcripts to Registrar@nightingale.edu
– ONLY OFFICIAL COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
6. Schedule with your Admissions Advisor to take the Entrance Exam
– Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
– Click here to pay the HESI testing fee: Pay Now
Post-acceptance enrollment requirements
- Provide the required immunization and medical screening records.
- Complete and pass criminal background check.
- Provide a current CPR card with BLS certification.
- Complete and pass 9-panel drug screen.
- Complete the Financial Aid process and submit all required documentation.
- Sign the College Enrollment Agreement.
The College offers advanced placement in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program to licensed
registered nurses. To be considered for advanced placement, the learner must hold a current, active, and unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse in any U.S. jurisdiction. Advanced placement RN learners are granted a block transfer of forty-eight (48) semester credits toward all lower-division nursing core course requirements.
To be eligible for graduation and conferral of the degree, learners must meet all graduation requirements:
- successfully complete all required coursework and achieve minimum 2.0 grade point average (GPA) in the Academic Program;
- fulfill all general education requirements;
- successfully complete all prescribed remediation, if applicable;
- complete the complimentary NCLEX® Live Review course;
- attend the complimentary NCLEX® Prep Immersion workshop;
- be current on financial obligations to the College;
- complete the Federal Direct Student Loans exit counseling and any other FA requirements, if applicable; and
- complete the Graduation Clearance Form.
For more information, check and download our complete College Catalog.