To enroll into the Program, candidates must hold a current and active RN (Registered Nurse) license from any U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants must have proof of current, active unencumbered RN licensure to start in the Program. All applicants work closely with an Admissions Advisor to assess career goals, motivation, and commitment to learning.
Admissions steps for the RN-to-BSN Program
To begin enrollment into our Program, follow the simple steps below. For more information, contact our Admissions Department at (801) 689-2160 or email an Advisor at email@example.com. You can also apply online.
- Submit the $150 RN-to-BSN Program Application with the application fee. You can pay here. Make checks payable to Nightingale College. Mail to: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111 or make a payment on Paypal. The $100 application fee is waived for Nightingale College’s ADN Program graduates and for active-duty members of the U.S. Uniformed Services.
- Submit all required transcripts and diplomas, including high school or GED diploma, along with proof of current, active registered nurse (RN) license to the Registrar’s Office.
- Meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to initiate the Financial Aid process.
How many general education credits are required for the BSN Degree?
Forty-eight (48) general education credits are required for the BSN Degree. Refer to the table below for the minimum number of credits required in each of the five (5) general education breadth areas. General education requirements may be met either through completing the course work at the College or through the transfer of credit (see Transfer of Credit section from College Catalog for more information).
How many semester credits are required for the RN-to-BSN Program?
Up to twenty-one (21) GE semester credits can be completed during our Program. Applicants who do not have the minimum twenty-seven (27) GE semester credits upon admission may extend their enrollment in the RN-to-BSN Program to fulfill all general education requirements.
Official transcripts are required for matriculation into our Program.
The College reserves the right to accept or reject any and all credits earned at other post-secondary institutions or through course challenge exams.
|Numbers of GE Credits Transferred In||Semesters to Complete RN-to-BSN Bridge Program||Weeks of Instruction to Complete RN-to-BSN Bridge Program|
To be eligible for graduation and conferral of the degree, learners must meet all graduation requirements:
- successfully complete all required coursework and achieve minimum 2.0 grade point average (GPA) in the Academic Program;
- fulfill all general education requirements;
- successfully complete all prescribed remediation, if applicable;
- complete the complimentary NCLEX® Live Review course;
- attend the complimentary NCLEX® Prep Immersion workshop;
- be current on financial obligations to the College;
- complete the Federal Direct Student Loans exit counseling and any other FA requirements, if applicable; and
- complete the Graduation Clearance Form.
For more information, check and download our complete College Catalog.