You are here:Home/MSN Ed/MSN Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements and Procedures
All applicants work closely with an Admissions Advisor to assess career goals, motivation, and commitment to learning.
To be considered for admission, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Pay the $150 non-refundable application fee (the application fee is waived for all Nightingale College’s pre-licensure programs alumni and active duty members of the U.S. Uniformed Services).
2. Complete Application for Admissions (the Application and the paid fee are valid for one (1) year).
3. Submit proof of current active unencumbered registered nurse (RN) licensure from any U.S. jurisdiction.
4. Submit proof of a conferred Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
5. Submit Statement of Interest.
6. Submit two (2) letters of recommendation.
7. Meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to initiate the Financial Aid process.
Note: Nightingale College is committed to ensuring the highest level of academic integrity throughout the admissions process. Violations of the academic integrity policy at any point in the admissions process will result in automatic denial of admission. See the Academic Integritysection of the College Catalog for more details.