Nightingale College’s Financial Aid Department recognizes that each learner has a unique financial situation. Various financial aid plans are available for qualified learners. To contact the Financial Aid Department, call (801) 689-2160 or email email@example.com
Receive an estimate of how much learners similar to you paid to attend Nightingale College. Click to use the Net Price Calculator.
To View Frequently Asked Questions, Click Here
Download Nightingale College’s 2021-2022 College Financial Plan (previously titled the Shopping Sheet) by clicking the following links:
PN Diploma Program Financial Plan
LPN-to-ASN Financial Plan
RN-to-BSN Financial Plan
BSN Financial Plan
MSN ED Financial Plan
MSN FNP Financial Plan
To complete the College Financial Plan:
- Click on specific program of enrollment.
- Print out document.
- Manually complete the document in the areas you have the data available*. College information is already completed for you.
- Pell Grant eligibility can be located on the Student Aid Report (SAR) and the FAFSA Confirmation Page email received upon successful submission of the FAFSA application.
*This document is for estimate purposes only and is not a guarantee of receiving any type of aid listed and is for provided for personal use only.
Student Lending Code of Conduct Disclosure
Nightingale College’s code of conduct prohibits a conflict of interest with the responsibilities of an officer, employee, or agent of the Institution with respect to Federal Direct Loans or private education loans. To view the full disclosure click here.
To begin the Financial Aid Process:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by clicking here. You will need to make a FSA ID before filling out the FAFSA by going here.
- View the available scholarships offered by Nightingale College and access additional resources by clicking here.
- Go to the FASTChoice website to compare private student loans.
- View the VA’s benefits available to qualified military servicemembers and veterans by clicking here.
How to Manage Your Student Loans
Use the Repayment Estimator when you are beginning repayment of your federal student loans for the first time or exploring repayment options based on your income. Click here to get started.
For tips on how to graduate without debt, click here.
Find the right tools to help you manage your tuition, budget, and bills by checking out Nightingale College’s exclusive site through GradReady. Access videos, tips, and additional resources to help you pay for college, learn money management, and student loan repayment. Click the Start Now! button after going to the site to get started.
For additional questions call the financial aid department: (801) 689-2160.
Veteran and Service Member Resources
- Contacts for VA Certifying Officials and the Learner Advising and Life Resources Advisor who specialize in assisting service members:
- VA certifying officials – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call reception at 801-689-2160.
- Learner Advising and Life Resources Advisor – Email email@example.com or call reception at 801-689-2160.
*Note: The Department of Defense and the Department of the Army are neither affiliated with nor endorse Nightingale College.
It is highly recommended to apply for financial aid at the same time as application to the College. The sooner the application for financial aid is received, the more time the College and Learner will have to process the application and request additional information if needed. Most learners who do not have their financial aid completed before the Add/Drop date will not be able to continue on in the program. See the college catalog for the financial aid application process and for the different types of financial aid available. It is also important to consider federal student loans before you take out a private student loan because there are differences in interest rates, repayment options, and other features.