Nightingale College’s Financial Aid Department recognizes that each learner has a unique financial situation. Various financial aid plans are available for qualified learners. To contact the Financial Aid Department, call (801) 689-2160 or email FinancialAid@nightingale.edu
Receive an estimate of how much learners similar to you paid to attend Nightingale College. Click to use the Net Price Calculator.
Download Nightingale College’s 2016-2017 Shopping Sheet by clicking here.
To complete the Shopping Sheet:
- Click highlighted cell below Program Type and choose from drop down box.
- Enter EFC (Estimated Family Contribution), which can be located on the Student Aid Report (SAR) and the FAFSA Confirmation Page emails upon successful FAFSA submission.
- Choose Dependency: Dependent or Independent. Must be the same dependency as determined on FAFSA.
Student Lending Code of Conduct Disclosure
Nightingale College’s code of conduct prohibits a conflict of interest with the responsibilities of an officer, employee, or agent of the Institution with respect to Federal Direct Loans or private education loans. To view the full disclosure click here.
To begin the Financial Aid Process:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by clicking here. You will need to make a FSA ID before filling out the FAFSA by going to fsaid.ed.gov.
- View the available scholarships offered by Nightingale College and access additional resources by clicking here.
- Go to the FASTChoice website to compare private student loans.
- View the VA’s benefits available to qualified military servicemembers and veterans by clicking here.
How to Manage Your Student Loans
Use the Repayment Estimator when you are beginning repayment of your federal student loans for the first time or exploring repayment options based on your income. Click here to get started.
For tips on how to graduate without debt, click here.
Find the right tools to help you manage your tuition, budget, and bills by checking out Nightingale College’s exclusive site through GradReady. Access videos, tips, and additional resources to help you pay for college, learn money management, and student loan repayment. Click the Start Now! button after going to the site to get started.
For additional questions call the financial aid department: (801) 689-2160.
2017-2018 Consumer Disclosure Information
For the 2017-2018 Student Consumer Disclosure Information, click here.