Admissions Advisors are highly trained in assisting prospective learners through every phase of the admissions process.
Complete each step in the order listed to enroll into a program:
1. Interview with an Admissions Advisor
– Fill out this form or call 801-689-2160 be contacted by admissions
2. Meet Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements can be found in the College Catalog – Click Here to View and Download the College Catalog
3. Complete Application for Admissions (the Application and the paid fee are valid for one (1) year).
4. Pay the $150 Application Fee (once invited to apply by your admissions advisor).
5. Submit Official Transcripts of all previous post-secondary coursework.
-Order official transcripts through the National Clearinghouse at http://getmytranscript.org/ where you can order or track a transcript. (This is the fastest and easiest option)
– Mail official transcripts to: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
-Email official transcripts to: Registrar@nightingale.edu
– ONLY OFFICIAL COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
– International college transcripts must be evaluated by an approved foreign credential evaluating company. Nightingale College’s preferred evaluating company is SpanTran. Follow THIS LINK to have your courses evaluated. Choose “Course Analysis” from the table, follow the directions, pay the fee, and your courses will be evaluated and sent to Nightingale College’s Registrar’s Office. If you have questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Submit Proof of High School Graduation
–International high school transcripts must be evaluated by an approved foreign credential evaluating company. Nightingale College’s preferred evaluating company is SpanTran. Apply to have your international high school transcripts evaluated HERE.
7. Schedule with your Admission Advisor to take the Entrance Exam
– Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
– Click here to pay the HESI testing fee: Pay Now
Post-acceptance enrollment requirements
- Provide the required immunization and medical screening records. (Check the College Catalog for all immunization requirements)
- Complete and pass a criminal background check. (Instructions will be sent after being accepted)
- Provide a current CPR card with BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Complete and pass 9-panel drug screen. (Instructions will be sent after being accepted)
- Complete the financial aid process and submit all required documentation.
- Sign the college enrollment agreement and all disclosures
- Complete CROS (College Readiness Online Seminar)
- Attend mandatory Orientation on the first day of the semester
Pre-Dispute Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Disclosure
Nightingale College seeks to resolve disputes or claims between any learner and the College in a manner that addresses an individual learner’s complaint in an efficient, cost-effective, and quicker manner than traditional litigation. A learner who enrolls at Nightingale College agrees, as a condition of his or her enrollment, to resolve any dispute through mandatory arbitration that shall not be adjudicated as a class action or a consolidated class arbitration proceeding. However, the College cannot require a learner loan borrower to participate in arbitration or any internal dispute resolution process offered by the institution prior to filing a borrower defense to repayment application with the U.S. Department of Education pursuant to 34 CFR 685.206(e); the College cannot, in any way, require learners to limit, relinquish, or waive their ability to pursue filing a borrower defense claim, pursuant to 34 CFR 685.206(e) at any time; and any arbitration, required by a pre-dispute arbitration agreement, tolls the limitations period for filing a borrower defense to repayment application pursuant to 34 CFR 685.206(e)(6)(ii).