Admissions Advisors are highly trained in assisting prospective learners through every phase of the admissions process.
Complete each step in the order listed to enroll into a program:
1. Interview with an Admissions Advisor
– Call (801) 689-2160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
2. Meet Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements can be found in the College Catalog – Click Here to View and Download the College Catalog
3. Complete Application for Admissions (the Application and the paid fee are valid for one (1) year) – Apply Now
4. Pay Application Fee: $100 (Non-Refundable)
– Make checks payable to Nightingale College
– Mail to: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
– Click here to make a payment: Pay Now
5. Submit Official Transcripts of all Previous Post-secondary coursework.
– Mail To: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
-Email to: Registrar@nightingale.edu
– ONLY OFFICIAL COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
6. Schedule with your Admissions Advisor to take the Entrance Exam
– Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
– Click here to pay the HESI testing fee: Pay Now
Post-acceptance enrollment requirements
- Provide the Required Immunization and Medical Screening Records.
- Complete and Pass Criminal Background Check.
- Provide a Current CPR Card with BLS Certification.
- Complete and Pass 9-Panel Drug Screen.
- Complete the Financial Aid Process and Submit All Required Documentation.
- Sign the College Enrollment Agreement.