Admissions Advisors are highly trained in assisting prospective learners through every phase of the admissions process.
Complete each step in the order listed to enroll into a program:
1. Interview with an Admissions Advisor
– Call (801) 689-2160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
2. Meet Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements can be found in the College Catalog – Click Here to View and Download the College Catalog
3. Complete Application for Admissions (the Application and the paid fee are valid for one (1) year) – Apply Now
4. Pay Application Fee: $100 (Non-Refundable)
– Make checks payable to Nightingale College
– Mail to: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
– Click here to make a payment: Pay Now
5. Submit Official Transcripts of all Previous Post-secondary coursework.
– Mail To: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
-Email to: Registrar@nightingale.edu
– ONLY OFFICIAL COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
– International high school transcripts must be evaluated by an approved foreign credential evaluating company. Nightingale College’s preferred evaluating company is SpanTran. Apply to have your international high school transcripts evaluated HERE.
6. Schedule with your Admissions Advisor to take the Entrance Exam
– Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
– Click here to pay the HESI testing fee: Pay Now
Post-acceptance enrollment requirements
- Provide the Required Immunization and Medical Screening Records.
- Complete and Pass Criminal Background Check.
- Provide a Current CPR Card with BLS Certification.
- Complete and Pass 9-Panel Drug Screen.
- Complete the Financial Aid Process and Submit All Required Documentation.
- Sign the College Enrollment Agreement.