I readily share information with appropriate parties to enable greater self-awareness, deeper relationships, and better outcomes.
- Am transparent about my motivations (requires self-awareness).
- Openly communicate with others with intentional candor.
- Share concerns/feedback directly with those closest to the issue.
- Provide data transparency through clear, accurate, accessible KPIs.
- Can articulate decision-making processes.
- Work to ensure shared understanding: check in with others, reflect my understanding of others.
- Share the right information with the right audience at the right time.
- Understand some information requires discretion.
- Withhold information, opinions, or perspectives.
- Agree in the moment but do not act in accordance with agreement.
- Share concerns/feedback with individuals indirectly.
- Seek information from the wrong sources.
- Do not have, do not share, or misrepresent outcomes/results.
- Make unqualified assumptions.
- (Overuse) Share information with those who cannot positively impact the outcome or are not impacted by it.
- (Overuse) Share opinions/feelings without first examining them and taking responsibility for them.
- (Overuse) Expect transparency without discretion.