No Wait List! Apply today and start your education to become a registered nurse. Nightingale College delivers an associate degree in nursing (ADN) in as little as 16 months for qualified candidates. Students are prepared for entry level practice as a registered nurse to work in a variety of health care settings such as hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, urgent care clinics, and long term care.
Nightingale College offers student-to-instructor ratios that are lower than mandated by the Utah State Board of Nursing. Our smaller clinical groups allow instructors to spend more time individually with each student. Students receive instruction in a variety of nursing disciplines like pediatrics, urgent care, obstetrics, psychiatrics and medical surgical environments.
The program also offers the following benefits:
- Advanced Placement for Qualified LPNs
- Convenient Class Schedules
- High Fidelity Simulation
- Synchronous and asynchronous distance learning
The success of our students and graduates is the core focus of Nightingale College. Our rigorous program prepares students to practice with competence, confidence, and compassion. The Nursing Program follows the unwavering values of its mentor Florence Nightingale. Staff and faculty walk in her footsteps of excellence, integrity, respecting humanity, continuous improvement, collaboration, accountability, and going beyond self. These values are extended from teacher to student and from graduates to patients.
Nightingale College’s ADN program objectives are to prepare students to:
- Take the NCLEX®-RN exam
- Utilize critical thinking skills to interpret data and apply appropriate evidence to arrive at the best course of action for the client
- Exercise sound clinical judgment and follow-through accordingly
- Lead and practice with confidence, competence, and compassion
- Maintain the highest standards of care by embodying the professional role of a nurse