International Baccalaureate® (IB) Transfer Credits
Nightingale College awards general education transfer credits for learners who have passed International Baccalaureate® (IB) examinations with a score of 5, 6, or 7.
- Matriculated Nightingale College learners may apply for IB examination course credit.
- Learners who score a 5, 6, or 7 on IB examinations may receive up to three credit hours for each higher-level examination.
- No grade will be awarded for IB course credit.
- Nightingale College transcripts will note that credits awarded are from IB examinations(s).
- Learners may apply for course credit by completing and submitting the IB Examination Course Credit Form to the Coordinator, General Education.
Click here to print the IB Examination Course Credit Form.
|IB Course Examination||Nightingale CollegeTransfer Credit||Credit Hours Awarded|
|HL English A1||ENG 120||3|
|HL Social & Cultural Anthropology||ANT 300||3|
|HL Economics||HBS 110||3|
|HL Geography||HBS 110||3|
|HL Psychology||PSY 201||3|
|HL US History||HBS 110||3|
|HL Philosophy||HUM 300||3|
|HL Biology||PLS 110||3|
|HL Chemistry||PLS 110||3|
|HL Physics||PLS 110||3|