ADN Program Admissions Steps
1. Interview with an Admissions Advisor
– Fill out this form or call (801) 689-2160 to get schedule an interview with admissions.
2. Meet Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements can be found in the College Catalog – Click Here to View and Download the College Catalog
3. Complete Application for Admissions (the Application and the paid fee are valid for one (1) year) – Apply Now
4. Pay Application Fee: $150 or $200 for LPNs/LVNs and applicants requesting transfer of Pharmacology credit (Non-Refundable)
– Make checks payable to Nightingale College
– Mail to: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
– Click here to make a payment: Pay Now
5. Submit Official Transcripts of all previous post-secondary coursework by the deadline. To view the deadline policy, click here.
– Mail To: 175 S Main St. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
-Email To: Registrar@nightingale.edu
– ONLY OFFICIAL COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
6. Schedule with your Admissions Advisor to take the Entrance Exam
– Email your advisor to schedule an appointment
– Click here to pay the HESI testing fee: Pay Now
Post-acceptance enrollment requirements
- Provide the Required Immunization and Medical Screening Records.
- Complete and Pass Criminal Background Check.
- Provide a Current CPR Card with BLS Certification.
- Complete and Pass 9-Panel Drug Screen.
- Complete the Financial Aid Process and Submit All Required Documentation.
- Sign the College Enrollment Agreement.
Course Recency Requirement Credit Transfer Waiver
If a general education course exceeds the time frame transfer requirement, the prospective learner may request to take a waiver exam to assess his/her current knowledge in a specific subject, if available. If the minimum passing score of 80% is achieved for the individual course exam, the College may waive the course recency requirement and accept the academic credit.
Block Credit Transfer Waiver
Learners who hold a baccalaureate degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), or certain non-U.S. institutions of higher learning, may request a block transfer to fulfil the general education requirements of the Program.
Note: Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Statistics are required general education courses and may not be waived under the Block Credit Transfer.
Final Grade of “C” Credit Transfer Waiver
If a grade of “C” was earned in an otherwise acceptable general education course, the prospective learner may request to take a waiver exam to assess his/her current knowledge in a specific subject, if available. If the minimum passing score of 80% is achieved for the individual course exam, the College may waive the minimum grade requirement and accept the academic credit.
Note: Nightingale College is committed to ensuring the highest level of academic integrity throughout the admissions process. Violations of the academic integrity policy at any point in the admissions process will result in automatic denial of admission. See the Academic Integrity section of the College Catalog for more details.
To be eligible for graduation and conferral of the degree, learners must meet all graduation requirements:
- Successfully complete all required coursework and achieve minimum 2.0 grade point average
(GPA) in the academic program;
- Fulfill all general education requirements;
- Successfully complete all prescribed remediation, if applicable;
- Complete the complimentary NCLEX® Review course;
- Be current on financial obligations to the College;
- Complete the Federal Direct Student Loans exit counseling and any other FA requirements, if
- Complete the Graduation Clearance Form.