No Wait List! Apply today and start your education to become a registered nurse*. Nightingale College delivers an associate degree in nursing (ADN) in as few as 16 months for qualified candidates. Learners are prepared for entry-level practice as a registered nurse to work in a variety of health care settings such as hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, urgent care clinics, and long term care. Learners receive instruction in a variety of nursing disciplines like pediatrics, urgent care, obstetrics, psychiatrics and medical surgical environments.
Why choose our ADN Program?
The program also offers the following benefits:
- Advanced Placement for Qualified LPNs
- Convenient Class Schedules
- High-Fidelity Simulation
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Distance Learning
The success of our learners and graduates is the core focus of Nightingale College. Our rigorous program prepares learners to practice with competence, confidence, and compassion.
Associate Degree in Nursing – Program Objectives
Nightingale College’s ADN program objectives are to prepare learners to
- Take the NCLEX-RN® exam,
- Utilize critical thinking skills to interpret data and apply appropriate evidence to arrive at the best course of action for the client,
- Exercise sound clinical judgment and follow-through accordingly,
- Lead and practice with confidence, competence, and compassion, and
- Maintain the highest standards of care by embodying the professional role of a nurse.
Learn More about the Associate Degree in Nursing Program
Learn more about Nightingale College’s ADN program by clicking the links below.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
To learn more, click here.
*Obtaining a degree from Nightingale College does not guarantee that the NCLEX® will be passed. Passing the NCLEX® is required for RN licensure.