Guided by the principles of confidence, competence, and compassion, Nightingale College is committed to creating pathways to educational, personal, and professional success for its learners, alumni, and collaborators; to improving the communities it serves; and to elevating health care.
Better Health & Better Humanity for a Better World
Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing, lit the way for success with her unwavering values. Today and always, we commit to following her path of going Beyond Self with Excellence, Integrity, Respecting Humanity, Collaboration, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
- Beyond Self: A commitment to selflessly serving others.
- Excellence: A commitment to actualizing all potentials.
- Integrity: A commitment to doing what is right.
- Respecting Humanity: A commitment to honoring and accepting every individual.
- Collaboration: A commitment to building synergy and succeeding together.
- Continuous Improvement: A commitment to evolving relentlessly.
- Accountability: A commitment to fulfilling all commitments.